Monday, February 9, 2009

Uncle Buff's Blog

Ok - I'm doing it again. Trying to start a new blog!

Maybe this one will stick! This time I might find more interesting things to say eh? I've got plenty of tools at my disposal.

I have the new Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 2.2 Here is something that came out of that:



Only thing I don't like about this Blogger interface is that this picture looks blurry and unfocused unless you click on it to get the full view.. that seems kind of lame! (Sigh!)

Oh well.. If anyone sees it... give me feedback.. This is just the start! Oh and In future I might be posting little MP3 snippets of musical things I may be fooling with!

EyeInside

2 comments:

  1. What does LightRoom do, exactly? Is it part of Photoshop or something seperate.
    I'm a dabbler, too. I think I get bored easily, so I go from drawing to printmaking to photography to crochet to Photoshop and then on to anything else that amuses me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. lets see.. Well LightRoom was designed as an adjunct to Photoshop. In fact its called "Photoshop Light Room" and its really geared for making the whole Workflow simpler and more efficient! Photoshop itself is more geared toward working with individual photographs.. even with Bridge - but Lightroom makes the process of importing and working with RAW files MUCH easier and more intuitive. It doesn't have "layers" like Photoshop does but its VERY powerful. There should be some on line tutorials that show the process.. its really amazing!

    ReplyDelete